Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas In Purple

OMG! I just can't believe I'm blogging. Haha! :))

Looking at my one and only post since I joined Blogger in February of this year, I thought, why not make another blog about Somedaydream? And since we're only 40 days away from Christmas, let's talk about Rez Toledo's third single that has already been premiered last November 9 on almost all of the radio stations around Metro Manila. The song is called CHRISTMAS IN PURPLE.

Okay. Now, I don't know what to say. The thing is, I just wanted to do an introduction about this picture.



And since I used a line from the said song as its caption, I want to give Rez the credit, who through that song, has actually made a connection to all who, unfortunately, are lonely this Christmas. Haha! :))

Okay. So, I guess I've already said enough. Until I blog again people. See you! :)

2 comments:

  1. You need to blog again.
    The world needs your perspective.
    I am glad I found my way here.
    Thank you,a.k.a Jamie (?)

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6:45 p.m.??
      It is 5:45 a.m.on this side of the world. I should be sleeping!
      Love your moon!

      Patricia

      Delete